Powered By Blogger

dimarts, 22 de maig del 2012

Redacció Anglès Opinion Essay

Are you in favour of intensive-schedule or against it? Should your school change this policy? Nowadays, the majority of schools in our area have a schedule morning and afternoon, except for some schools. I don’t believe in this policy, I would change it for intensive-schedule; I think the our present schedule does not work. In my opinion, morning and afternoon schedule prevent students from having free time to do their extra-school activities. Secondly I’m against morning schedule because I think intensive-schedule favours the attention of students, because in the morning teenagers are usually more attentive. Finally, I think the intensive-schedule is better than the “normal” schedule because this way the state saves money as students have lunch at home and transportation. So all in all, I think that it’s a good idea to remove the morning and afternoon schedule, and for that reason I think that policy of the school should change.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada